Search for an anime e.g "Evangelion"

Monday 19 May 2014

UPDATE - What I've been Upto

As you've probably gathered, there hasn't been much going on around here recently. I blame that upon 4 things:

  • School
  • Arsenal Football Club
  • Video Games
  • Aku no Hana
Now while school seems to be a cliché thing to blame it on, it's certainly a cause as to why I haven't been writing as much as I used to. We've been busy in school, performing musicals, going out on trips and preparing for our graduation and stuff. It's been really hectic and a lot of planning goes into all of this so I'm sorry for all of that.

Secondly, Arsenal. Whenever I DO have free time not playing video games or watching anime,I'm following the ever-present rollercoaster of a soccer club known as Arsenal, based in North London (An Irishman following an English Soccer team? Well Irish soccer is shit that's why). They recently won their first trophy in nine, very long years so it's been interesting to see them do so well. However, the 2013/14 English season is over, so soccer will be out of my mind.....until June and the World Cup.



When it comes to video games, I've been busy playing the amazing BioShock Infinite, the strange The Binding of Isaac and the cheesy but fun Harvester. They're all eating into my playtime and soul and have barely given me time to do anything anymore.


Lastly, we have Aku no Hana, or as the English speakers like to call it "The Flowers of Evil" which is an anime that finished around the time Shingeki no Kyojin finished. While I definitely plan on reviewing it in full once I am finished watching it on Crunchyroll, as a quick summary it's very good so far and all I want now is the characters stories to all tie in to a nice bow with a fitting ending.

To end off, I do apologize for the lack of content on this blog as of late. I do promise to bring out more in the months to come, just hang tight :)

Love, Dillon <3

1 comment: